Sunday 8 February 2015

Transition Boho



 Dress-H&M
Jumper-Forever 21
Jacket-H&M
Pins-(Old)
Boots-New Look
Hat-Urban Outfitters
Bag-Kate Spade New York
 
Recently I've been loving the 70's trend which is one of the main predicted trends for SS15. I'm always very cautious when trying new trends and I wanted to ease myself into this one. So on a recent trip to Cheshire I decided to give it a go and wear a dress with over the knee boots. I bought this dress in the summer and hadn't really worn it until now and I don't really know why as fabric is so soft. To make this look more winter appropriate I paired it with a cropped jumper and a leather jacket. I also found these really cute pins of a figure skate and Pikachu and I decided to pin them on to give diversity to the jacket. And obviously I wore my hat as it really wouldn't be an outfit of mine without some wide brimmed goodness.

If you liked this post please feel free to leave a comment below about your opinion on the SS15 trends or if you have an idea of what you would like to see from me.

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment