Sunday 2 November 2014

Shake Shack Covent Garden


Earlier this week me and some friends took a trip into London to basically have a look round and procrastinate as usual. After drowining in the crowds at Oxford Circus we decided to have lunch in the slightly less busy Covent Garden. I love this area as it has the perfect balance of the hustle and bustle of the large London shopping areas but with a relaxed feeling. it also has lots of independent stores amongst some larger name brands (which I find quite refreshing). We then spotted Shake Shack. I've heard the Americans and London bloggers mention this gem a number of times and decided to check out the menu. To my surprise the menu had a number of different options at a great price point. I opted for the Shack Burger as it seemed like the perfect but simple burger. Which it was. I really liked the fact that the bun was more like a brioche bun which is something you don't see that often. I also ordered cheesy chips. this was for me the highlight of the meal. If im honest the chips on there own would have been nice but nothing special but with the cheese as well! It was pure heaven.
 
Another noteworthy mention is that Covent Garden has their Christmas lights and decorations up This made me think that its a bit too early to have decorations up already until I realised.....its Christmas next month. Did I hear you correctly I hear you cry? Yes CHRISTMAS IS NEXT MONTH!!! Back to the point I would definitely recommend trying Shake Shack as it is something we don't really have in the UK and despite its mixed reviews I really liked it and it was great value for money.
 
Emily x
 
If you have any requests for a post or have/want to try Shake Shack let me know what you think in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment