Sunday 22 March 2015

Next Level Denim





Sorry that this post is up late I've been really M.I.A recently, I had surgery and really didn't feel up to blogging this past week. But guess whose back, back again..... unfortunately not slim shady. Anyways whilst ive been off I discovered this little beauty. im sure you've all seen and drooled over the Alexa Chung AG jeans collection, mainly the beautiful military denim dress. Miss Selfridge released the perfect dupe to get the Alexa look but before I could grab my purse it was gone. Fortunately, Topshop realeased their denim offering and its a beauty. After seeing this on Media Marmalade I had to snatch it up. The light weight fabric is great for the upcoming warmer weather and the Denim and D-ring detail is perfect for the 70's trend of this season. I seriously cant get enough of this trend.

If you enjoyed this post and love the Alexa Chung collection as much as I do feel free to leave a comment down below.

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment