Sunday 25 January 2015

Top Gun

  Jacket-Topshop
T Shirt- BDG
Jeans-Topshop
Boots-New Look
Bag-Kate Spade
Sunglasses- Topshop
 
Recently, I went through my wardrobe and did a bit of a clear out. I wanted to keep all of the things that I wear the most and unnecessary trend pieces were thrown away. Looking through my old coats I found this little gem. Its almost like an aviator jacket but all black with a suede exterior. It is SO comfy I cant get over it. I got it in the Topshop sale about two years ago. I remember when I bought it I wasn't so fussed over it but now I am so in love with it. I also have noticed I've really been taking inspiration from 80's movies recently (not as bad as it sounds) and I think with the aviator jacket and glasses I'm channelling Maverick from Top Gun. (my likeness to Tom Cruise is as you can see insane).
 
I also repurchased some staple pieces recently such as my black jeans, white t shirt and boots. I am especially in love with the boots. I have been after a pair like this since I saw some featured on one of my favourite blogs  Media Marmalade. They have a really minimalistic style to them and look a lot more expensive than they are. On this rare occasion it was also sunny enough for sunglasses, could there be an Indian summer on our way?
 
Feel free to leave a comment below if you have any requests or questions.
 
Emily x

2 comments:

  1. i love this look! the jacket is gorgeous... im obsessed with anything black so this is jsut perfect haha! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/sunday-thoughts.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You and me both! I'll check it out now x

      Delete